Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Unihealth Management Consultancy in behalf of our client is recruiting an experienced Orthodontist to perform examinations in order to assess patient needs.
Duties and responsibilities for Orthodontist Specialist
- fitting patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances.
- Using various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of patients’ teeth.
- Discussing treatment plans and cost for the treatment plan.
- Treating occlusion issues and other oral conditions.
- Instructing assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as dentists and oral surgeons, to coordinate orthodontic services within the overall treatment plan.
- Fitting patients for various orthodontic appliances
- Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week.
- Salary is AED 15K TO AED 25K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)+Commission
- Percentage , Air ticket, Medical insurance,