DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DATAFLOW:
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Educational qualifications -Degree certificate (University)
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing should be recent and not more than 6 month period.
- Home country license or license from the country where the relevant qualification was obtained. Registration(s) or License(s) from each country where applicant have been employed.
- Experience certificates should show the job title and duration. signed by the HR or Medical director.
- Transcript of record.
- Valid BLS (Basic Life Support) certificate for nurses /Allied only
- Mark sheet of all years of study .
- Staff Data clearance form (Security clearance form)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR MIDWIFERY LICENSURE
|Registered Midwife||· Bachelor degree in Midwifery or equivalent qualification with minimum of three (3) years course duration in “Midwifery” |
|Two (2) years’ experience as a Midwife in maternity hospital or appropriate setting. |
|BSc in Nursing, or equivalent with minimum three (3) years course duration And Midwifery Certificate with minimum one (1) year course duration|
|Associate degree in Nursing from Canada or USA with minimum two (2) years course duration And Successful completion of the National exam and Midwifery Certificate with minimum one (1) year course duration.|
|Assistant Midwife||Assistant midwife degree with minimum two (2) years course duration|| |
One (1) year experience as Assistant Midwife