- Department of health authority (DOH/HAAD) is the regulative body of the Healthcare Sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and ensures excellence in Healthcare for the community by monitoring the health status of patients . DOH/HAAD defines the strategy for the health system, monitors and analyses the health status of the population and performance of the system. In addition, HAAD shapes the regulatory framework for the health system, inspects against regulations, enforce standards, and encourages the adoption of world-class best practices and performance targets by all healthcare service providers in the Emirate. By obtaining the HAAD licensee, medical professionals are eligible to work in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) was created in June 2007 with an expanded vision to include strategic oversight for the complete health sector in Dubai and enhance private sector engagement. The DHA’s aim in Dubai is to provide an accessible, effective and integrated healthcare system, protect public health and improve the quality of life within the Emirate.
- The Ministry of Health (MOH) entitles the holder to practice medicine in Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain or Ras Al Khaimah.
Determining the appropriate process for your area of expertise can take a significant amount of time. It can take a healthcare professional up months to apply for their license. where Our licensing experts are working closely with governments regulatory bodies and having solid experience can save your time and money as well.
Types of medical examination in UAE
1-Dubai health authority (dha)
For Dubai health authority (DHA) there is Prometric exam for Physician/Specialist /allied health and Or Oral Assessment for consultant
DHA Examination testing center in UAE
- Dubai in knowledge village
- Abu Dhabi -Amideast Abu Dhabi-Al Nahyan Commercial Complex
Passing Scores for DHA medical examination
DHA Exam are scored on a scale of zero to 100. In order to pass, you have to earn at least 60 points during three hours
2-Health authority of Abu dhabi HAAD/DOH
For health authority Abu Dhabi There is Pearson VUE test and oral assessment for consultant
HAAD/DOH Examination testing center in UAE
- AL AIN UNIVERSITY COMPUTER BASED TESTING CENTRE in Abu Dhabi
- Tawam Hospital in Al ain city
Passing Scores for HAAD/DOH Medical examination
Exam result will be based on total number of correct answers, candidate shall score 60% to be considered as PASS.
For the service you can send the document to email@example.com or whatsapp0569089079