Why Unihealth Healthcare Management Consultancy?
- We are a team of expert consultants in the healthcare industry working alongside regulatory bodies such as the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOH), and the department of health Abu Dhabi (DOH/HAAD). Top rated healthcare management consultancy.
- We know the UAE market, have the experience and are an ethical company focused on your needs.
- We are an Affordable healthcare management partner. We are transparent and honest and offer high-quality ideal solutions tailored to our partner’s needs.
- We are passionate about our work and strive to deliver exceptional client results. We are the best at what we do, and we would love to
- We understand the needs of our clients, no matter what size or scope of your business.
- We are a team of highly qualified and experienced people who have been in the business for years.
Get To Know How We Work
We start this process by reviewing your detailed project and studying all relevant information. Then we analyze it to identify the gap and necessary actions. Finally, our consultant will provide you with an action plan to comply with the standards.
Study your Case
We go through your detailed projected we study all relevant information.
We do analysis to identify gap and necessary actions
Our consultant will provide you the action plan to comply with the standards
Once agreement is side we will start implementation
Healthcare Professional Licensing Services
Healthcare Facility Management
Health Professional Planning & Resourcing
We Are Affiliated With the Below Entities
Our team has deep experience dealing with the below entities; we are committed to ensuring consistent and quality results.
Do You Need Help?
Our Healthcare Consultant is ready to assist you with the better advices
Health License Obtained
Number of Projects
Our Successful Partners
Find Out Health Professional Experience With Us
We have proudly helped lots of candidates to start their career in UAE and happy to hear their feedback
Frequently Asked Questions!
No, it’s not required but health facilities should have a medical director and health professionals according to their operation specialties.
You have to meet the licensing criteria according to the UAE unified requirements
Some facilities can be owned 100% by foreigners as per new UAE rules and others require a service agent or UAE Ownership
Candidate can transfer it as long it’s active or expired within a maximum on six months from the cancelation date
- If less than 2 years, you can apply without any additional requirements.
- From 2-5 years, you will be needing to acquire a clinical training program accredited by Regulatory Authority in the specialty field.
1. Reserve a Trade Name from the Department of Economic Development (DED)
2. Obtain initial approval of Health facilities
3. Prepare your facility for inspection as per the standard
4. Get Approval from DHA
5. Get Your Documents Submitted
6. Get Your Final Approval
7. Get your final health License
The health facility license to will be considered expired by force of law in any of the following cases:
- The facility’s ownership is transferred to another owner other than whose name the facility health license was issued
- The facility gets closed for a period of six consecutive months
- The facility fails to commence its activity after the elapse of over six months from the date of licensing.