Transfer Your DHA -MOH- DOH/HAAD into Active License

Get to know more about the service.

How to transfer DHA-MOH-HAAD license /Eligibility letter to Another Authority

Transferring DHA-MOH-AAD health professional license to another health authority in uae usually require to have activated license for 3 month minimum period mean while if you have only eligibility letter  for a specific health authority then it wouldn’t be easy join or seek job offer from another health authority. At Unihealth consultancy we are facilitate activating your health professional license in order to  remove your career borders enable you to get more job opportunity all over united Arab emirates and not only the specific authority which the exam taken for  

Health Professionals with Examination /Eligibility letter only

Health professionals who holding Only Eligibility letter Can work only within specific area as below
  1. DHA(Dubai Health Authority) Exam : allows health professionals to work and find job only within Dubai city
  2. MOH (Ministry Of Health) Exam: allows health professionals want to work and find jobs within northern emirates Sharjah · Ras al Khaimah · Fujairah · Umm al Quwain · Ajman
  3. HAAD/DOH (Department of health) : allows you to work and find job within (Abu Dhabi-Al ain and western region.

Health Professional with active license

Health professionals who holding active license
  1. For license holder can work in full Emirates and transfer his license to any authority in UAE
License transfer/eligibility transfer Service


At Unihealth  Management Consultancy we provide  a unique temporary placement solutions as we enable health professionals candidates to have their eligibility letter activated under one the owned managed medical centers across UAE shall  become license holder for temporary 3 month placement under the desired authority where the eligibility letter is issued from .

The service is suitable for you if you are one of below candidates

Documents required to transfer DHA License to MOH or HAAD License
  • An active license from current facility or cancelled license not more than 6 month
  • Recent Good standing certificate not more than 6 month if license to be transferred to MOH
  • Experience letter not more than 2 years
  • Dataflow report
  • Educational certificate
  • Home country license
  • Passport copy

FAQ Questions

The below information will help you to better understand the service