Can I get a license while I’m outside the UAE?
Here are the differences between these health authorities:
- For DHA ELIGIBILITY LETTER or DOH
- Getting an active license even if you’re not in the UAE.
- You don’t need a work permit or residence visa before obtaining your license, especially for specific DHA or DOH facilities.
- If you hold MOH EVALUATION CERTIFICATES, the process has specific requirements:
- Health professionals can also get an active license even if they are outside the UAE. However, it’s crucial to note that a final MOH active license is issued only to UAE residence visa holders; visit visas or tourism visas are not accepted.
The UAE healthcare licensing process ensures professional standards are met for practitioners. It involves eligibility assessment, account creation, primary source verification, facility linkage, and documentation, facilitating seamless licensure acquisition.
License transfer durations among UAE health authorities differ: DHA requires no wait, while DOH and MOH entail a 3-month wait when transferring between each other.
Yes, you can hold multiple health licenses across cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and others simultaneously. This offers diverse career options, increased earnings, skill enhancement, network expansion, and job security in the healthcare industry.
Active License Holders can transfer licenses between DHA, DOH, and MOH, expanding career options. Eligibility Holders require a new health examination during transitions, with transferable PSV reports.
UAE health exam exemptions: Active License Holders (DHA, MOH, DOH) and Recognized Tier 1 Specialty certificate holders from select countries can skip assessments.
If your UAE Health license has expired or been canceled, it must not exceed six (6) months of expiry at the time of your application to be considered for recognition