7-Can i Hold more than a health license and work under mutable cities
- Diverse Career Options: Explore a variety of roles in different healthcare settings under the DHA, MOHAP, or DOH.
- Maximized Earnings: Increase your income through part-time or per-diem positions offered by these health authorities.
- Skill Enhancement: Gain valuable experience and skills in various healthcare systems provided by the DHA, MOHAP, and DOH.
- Network Expansion: Grow your professional network for career advancement, connecting with peers from different authorities.
- Job Security: Ensure resilience to industry changes by having licenses with multiple healthcare authorities.
The UAE healthcare licensing process ensures professional standards are met for practitioners. It involves eligibility assessment, account creation, primary source verification, facility linkage, and documentation, facilitating seamless licensure acquisition.
License transfer durations among UAE health authorities differ: DHA requires no wait, while DOH and MOH entail a 3-month wait when transferring between each other.
Active License Holders can transfer licenses between DHA, DOH, and MOH, expanding career options. Eligibility Holders require a new health examination during transitions, with transferable PSV reports.
UAE health exam exemptions: Active License Holders (DHA, MOH, DOH) and Recognized Tier 1 Specialty certificate holders from select countries can skip assessments.
If your UAE Health license has expired or been canceled, it must not exceed six (6) months of expiry at the time of your application to be considered for recognition
For UAE health authority recognition, ensure a valid UAE license, submit a Good Standing Certificate (GSC) and updated Primary Source Verification (PSV) report, maintain title consistency, and ensure your license hasn’t expired for over six months.