Are you health professional and looking to transfer your Health Professional license to another authority?

UNIHEALTH CONSULTANCY will assist you to Transfer Your DHA-MOH-HAAD/DOH health professional license to any desired authority with unlimited transfer solutions.

Transferring health license within different authorities in UAE has lots of criteria to fulfill but don’t worry our healthcare consultant always assist you.

Transferring DHA-MOH-HAAD/DOH health professional license to another health authority in UAE usually requires holding an active DHA -MOH-HAAD/DOH license or canceling the license for a period of not more than six months time. while if you have only an eligibility letter for a specific health authority then it wouldn’t be easy to join or seek a job offer from another health authority Unless you activate Your License for the Minimum required period. 

UNIHEALTH CONSULTANCY will assist you with the below services

1-Transfer DHA Eligibility letter to HAAD License

2-DOH license transfer to MOH & DHA License

3-Providing Medical Facility Sponsoring services for DOH -MOH -HAAD health professional License

4-Transfer Moh Evaluation letter to HAAD License

Health Professionals with Examination /Eligibility letter only

Health professionals who holding Only Eligibility letter Can work only within specific area as below
  1. DHA(Dubai Health Authority) Exam : allows health professionals to work and find job only within Dubai city

  2. MOH (Ministry Of Health) Exam: allows health professionals want to work and find jobs within northern emirates Sharjah · Ras al Khaimah · Fujairah · Umm al Quwain · Ajman
  3. HAAD/DOH (Department of health) : allows you to work and find job within (Abu Dhabi-Al ain and western region.

Health Professional with active license

Health professionals who holding active license
  • For license holder can work in full Emirates and transfer his license to any authority in UAE
License transfer/eligibility transfer Service


At Unihealth  Management Consultancy we provide  a unique temporary placement solutions as we enable health professionals candidates to have their eligibility letter activated under one the owned managed medical centers across UAE shall  become license holder for temporary 3 month placement under the desired authority where the eligibility letter is issued from .

Get to know more about the service

The service is suitable for you if you are one of below candidates

Health Professionl Got Job Offer from Different Authority
Health Professionals who are haven't got job yet
Health Professional Taken DHA Exam but residing in Abu Dhabi or Northern Emirates
Employers are asking an active License not only Eligibility letter
Health professional already set and fail in exam
Health professional near to have GAP of practice
Documents required to transfer DHA License to MOH or HAAD License
  • An active license from current facility or cancelled license not more than 6 month
  • Recent Good standing certificate not more than 6 month if license to be transferred to MOH
  • Experience letter not more than 2 years
  • Dataflow report
  • Educational certificate
  • Home country license
  • Passport cop

FAQ Questions

The below information will help you to better understand the service 

How to activate health professional license

In order to activate health professional license you need to have sponsoring facility under the same authority who issued the eligibility letter

What is validity for good standing certificate

Good standing is valid for 6 month periods for DHA and MOH but DOH authority require recent good standing not more 3 month period

Is it possible to get more than a medical license in the same time

Yes you can get 3 medical license but only one full time labor contract and another part time contract under another authority

what is minimum period required to transfer my license to different authority

The minimum period to transfer DHA License to another authority is 3 month period, and period required for MOH& HAAD

how do I renew my Eligibility letter

In order to renew the eligibility registration you need to have Verfiied recent experience certificate and recent good standing add

Do I have to be in UAE in order to get my license

You dont have to be in UAE during any license registration unless your have oral exam only

Unihealth Management Consultancy . All rights reserved